Austin Lakes Hospital
Austin Lakes Hospital is a mental health treatment center committed to offering a continuum of psychiatric services for adults 18 and up in a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, personal growth and problem solving skills. Our modern mental health facility, located at the St. David’s Pavilion in downtown Austin, Texas, has been serving Central Texas and beyond for many years through both inpatient and outpatient programs.
Our Admissions Department offers direct admissions with the ability to quickly assess patients’ needs to determine appropriate level of care. Our Mission is to provide a safe and distinctive psychiatric continuum of care to all of our patients on a daily basis with professionalism, a positive attitude, and a caring heart.
- Senior Adult Program is oriented towards diagnosing, stabilizing and treating the complex issues faced by aging adults by focusing on the physical, social and mental changes occurring.
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) is an inpatient setting for adults requiring the highest level of care/crisis stabilization.
- Inpatient Care is for adults who are in need of 24-hour hospitalization. This program focuses on crisis intervention, assessment and medication stabilization.
- Acute Dual Diagnosis Program is designed for adults with alcohol and/or other drug related program, along with primary psychiatric issues. The program combines psychiatric interventions, individual and group therapy and psychoeducation, while addressing all aspects of the addictive process. .
- Partial Hospital Program (PHP) is an interdisciplinary approach to healing and stabilization, which can serve as a step down from inpatient care or an alternative to inpatient hospitalization.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) allows clients to attend group therapy, while enabling the client to return to the home and work environment.
For more information about our services, please give us a call 24/7 at 512-544-LAKE (5253).